Band Parents

Band Parents

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Works for Me Wednesday -

Check out Shannon's site for more great ideas

My Mother In Law likes to attend the boys' soccer and baseball games when she can. I started out giving her a copy of the schedule so she knew when the games were and if she could make it, great. We'd love to see her. Then I started emailing her the list. She mentioned a few years ago that she enters them into her Outlook Calendar on her work computer. So now I use the MS Outllok calendar for everything. When we get a sports schedule, I enter it into the calendar and send a meeting invite to Hubby, Mom and depending where I am doing the entry to the Home email and my work email. So we all have it. Works for Me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Never thought of that! I guess that's why I am going through the WFMW list, eh? :)

Thanks for the idea! I have a WFMW up with an idea on how to preserve your child's school and/or art work.

Overwhelmed! said...

I live by my Outlook calendar! Did you know, you can create an appointment, then forward to another computer as a "iCalendar" (under the Actions portion of the Outlook toolbar). I do this to keep my work and home calendars in synch. :)

Thanks for your comment on my WFMW creating blogging categories post.