Band Parents

Band Parents

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Light at the end of the tunnel

Forever-bruary (Or February for you purists) always feel like it drags on for me. This one has been particulary brutal. We experienced 6 days of cancelled school, 4 Sundays of wrestling tournments and hubby going on job interviews.

Yesterday Hubby accepted a new job. He is giving notice at his current job today. We will be moving South. His job is much closer to mine. Beleive it or not, the 11YO is actually looking forward to chaging schools. He always has taken change well. He makes up his mind that it is happening and he needs to go with the flow. The 7 YO is complaining. I am excited.

So I am back to my basement. In december I participated in Laura's Organizational Challenge to clean up the craft area of my basement. You can read about it in this post. I was unable to complete it in time for the challenge and then Chirtmas came with all of the wrapping paper and card-making. So while the stuff sitting on top of my cutting talbe and my counter changed, it was all still there. In anticipation of moving, I have been working on it.

So look for more reports in the coming days.

No comments: