Band Parents

Band Parents

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Happy Thursday,
It has been a good week with my new job, other than the fact that this post is from my phone.
* started this new job. So far I am enjoying it. I have made an effort to introduce myself to others in the office. Most of the people I will be working with are in other locations. I tested this morning and I am able to access corporate systems remotely, meaning I can run Friday's migration job from home.

* My eldest son is getting married in August. It will be a small wedding, so our guest list was limited. My son was disappointed he could not invite extended family members such as my cousins and their families, so we are throwing a party a week later. I got invitation out this week and have table decorations planned out. Now it is a matter of stopping by Hobby Lobby frequently to get a pkg of battery-operated tea lights with my 40% off coupon.

*We've cooked dinner at home every night this week. The streak will be broken tonight as Hubby has golf league and the 14yo has both a bass guitar lesson and the band practice tonight.

linking up with Catholic Momwww.Catholicmom.com

No comments: