Band Parents

Band Parents

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Small success Thursday - Nov. 13

Happy Thursday everyone,

So I got confirmation that my current contract job is ending at the end of the month. The folks I am working for did send my resume for an open position. Nice that they have confidence in me. My co-worker has given me a rave review on LinkedIn. I've been talking with 2 recruiters, so please say a prayer or two for me. I am feeling like I'd like to pull back a little bit but Hubby is not so much in favor of that. Mostly because I am definitly NOT a homebody and my current busy-ness looks like it is going to lessen in the next month as my 15 YO finished up Physical Therapy and  my daughter-in-law has scheduled all of her college classes during the day or online for the spring semester so I won't be rushing home 2 days a week to take care of my grandson while both his parents attend class. A few years ago I experimented with a work from home job and that did not go well. Plus, we'd like to be able to pay for college for both of our sons.

I have 2 Christmas presents. I ordered a new coat for Hubby and made him try it on to ensure it will fit over a suit coat, and I made something for my Niece.

I mailed packages for my twin nephews' birthday. They are in College and struggling with the cafeteria food. They are very much into healthy eating.

We scheduled one more Physical therapy session for the 15 YO.  Then he visits the Doctor and we anticipate that they will release him to a "bridge" program between formal therapy and 100% that will be half the out of pocket cost  if therapy and will be in the evenings.

Have a great week.

Linking up with Catholic Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for your job.
You just reminded me to schedule PT.
Blessings to you!
EMily