Band Parents

Band Parents

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Small Success Thursday- Dec 10, 2015


Wow, Busy week. School Christmas programs abound and I have been in the office everyday this week. Working from home 3 days a week has spoiled me. I am looking forward to tomorrow.

I have lots of things on my to do list. I have 2 undecorated trees in my house and at least 2 sewing projects to work on.

But I did make it Mass on Tuesday. Glad I made the effort to gt to 6:30 AM as I had a work meeting go until 6:30.

Tuesday was also a big win for me. My son was unable to find his school tie. - Needed for Mass day uniform. He told me " I haven't seen it since you clean my room" Of course lectures of personal responsibility started playing in my head. I was able to let it go and keep my mouth shut. I suggested a few places an then left the house. I got home that evening and asked if he found. He sheepishly told me it was in his locker. I managed to say nothing but responded with a hearty laugh.

Linking up with Catholic Mom

3 comments:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

I count keeping your mouth shut (TWICE) in the face of teenage responsibility as a big, gigantic success.

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

That should read "irresponsibility." UGH

Anonymous said...

I agree with Barb and applaud the twice-shut mouth.
I also went to Mass on Tuesday with my husband. It was so nice.

Blessings,
Em