Band Parents

Band Parents

Thursday, December 03, 2015

Small Success Thursday - Dec 3


Hello everyone,

It has been a few weeks since I have participated.Hard to believe we are in the full swing of Advent.

We have been working on a remodel of our powder room. Hubby laid ceramic tile, patched,prime and painted the walls; replaced the light fixture and installed a new toilet. I have been re-staining the vanity cabinet. This is a Pinterest success in using a dark gel stain to re-finish the oak cabinet. The cabinet needs one more coat of poly.

I cleaned out the Armoire in the living room  and got it out of the house. I still have some table linens to find a new home for. I am not exactly a minimalist, but it was taking up so much room and it is not heirloom quality. This has been on my to-do list for a couple of months.

Lastly, not so small, Hubby and I will celebrate our 23rd wedding anniversary on Saturday.

Linking up with Catholic Mom.

No comments: