Band Parents

Band Parents

Thursday, February 08, 2007

School's in session

So, for the first time this week, school is open. That makes life easier on Mom and Dad. The daycare we send the 7 YO too opens one hour later on days when school is closed. So it does not open until 8:00. Hubby got very flustered when he tried to drop the 7 YO off Tuesday morning at 7:30. So that's why the boy spent Tuesday at work with Dad. Dad has a class today that started promptly at 8:00 AM. He was dissapointed when I said I was unable to stay home until 8:00 to drop off the boy. He's not real happy with me carpooling.

But the 7YO asked this morning if he could come to work with me like he did Monday. He enjoyed it and he was very good. If all else fails, it is an option. Especially since I have an office with a door. A few books, an MP3 Player and a gameboy. Add in Mom's ID with that can double as a debit card and and an introduction to the lunchroom ladies. What more could a boy want.

No comments: