Band Parents

Band Parents

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Small Sucesses - Grandma edition

Hello everyone,

So I became a Grandma this week. You can read about it in this post.

-Getting along with very excited family members who were not always thinking.. For exampy, the other Grandma, in her excitement put up a Facebook post tagging me about going to the hospital. I (nicely, I hope) asked her to untag me since her tag makes the news show up to my friends in the feed. She did apologetically.

- I got frustrated that Great Aunts were trying to hold the baby before all the Grandmas and Grandpas did. (Oh the little things)

- I did get to spend a about an hour and a half just me and the new little family. I worked hard to be supportive of every decision and to gently guide them away from the idea that they need to get pre-made formula bottles for babysitters...

-and woo-hoo, he will be Baptized in a week and a half. His uncle will be confirmed that weekend, so the baby's great-grandparents will be in town.

Scroll down to the previous 2 posts for pictures.

Joint the fun at Catholic Mom

No comments: