Band Parents

Band Parents

Thursday, September 04, 2014

It is Small Success Thursday...

Hi Folks, Here I am again, it is Thursday.

1. Last Friday was the first High School Football game of the season. We made it. The band is smaller (again) this year. So Sad. But the school is known for it's athletics. But here is a gratuitous picture of a couple of my favorite guys:

2. Last night was "meet the teacher" night. Hubby was fighting a cold, so I went by myself. I have to say my son is really enjoying the High School.

3. Biting my tongue about someone who gets so excited and posts videos of a certain almost 8-month-old (Pictured above)  walking and tags me. Sometimes I'd like to share family news with my Facebook friends and family my own way, not necessarily someone else' s video. Besides, He was doing that at my house earlier that same day. I just did not take video of it. LOL! 


So Check out Catholic Mom for more.

1 comment:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

At least the school has a band. My kids' high school does not (anymore). It's a sad, sad thing.