Band Parents

Band Parents

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Small Success Thursday - Oct 23

Once again I am struggling to come up with my successes. I get up. get ready, drop my teenager off at school, go to work and either pick the teenager up or come home to babysit my Grandson while his parents attend class. Lather, rinse, repeat...

Add to this the fact that I work on a contract basis. My contract is currently expiring at the end of November. It seems to be touch and go as to if it will be renewed. This is always so much fun, NOT!

So I have:
1. Updated my resume
2. Made dinner every night this week even if it was not well-received
3. I dropped off a pair of shoes at the repair shop to have new heels put on them before iw ore them down too much.

Linking up with Catholic Mom.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Maggie, making dinner every night after working all day is a big success in my books.

God bless.

Sherry said...

Making dinner every night is a big success as Jackie says. In our house, the rule is, if you don't like what I'm serving, there's always cold cereal. It keeps me from going mad.