Band Parents

Band Parents

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Small Success Thursday - Not feeling very successful...

Hi Folks,
I feel rather unaccomplished, so I need this reminder.

1. I got my son to school, home from school, to Bass lesson and to his training sessions this week all on time and intact.

2. The family has had plenty of food to eat and clean clothes to wear.

3. I have had quite a few people ask for my resume or give me some leads to follow.  And while things will be tight without my income, our needs will be met with the roof over our heads, food on the table and gas in the cars with Hubby's income.

And in spite of wanting to, I have not resorted to shoving chocolate cake in my face. But my 13 Month old grandson did when Dad was not looking:

  It makes me laugh. His Mamma is not so sure about his habits of climbing and making messes.

Linking up with Catholic Mom

2 comments:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Oh my goodness, that chocolate-covered baby is TOO STINKING CUTE.
Praying to St. Joseph to help you on the job front.

Sherry said...

That's adorable and your success at not eating the Chocolate, impressive because I was just going through the house myself lamenting, there's no Chocolate in the house!