Band Parents

Band Parents

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Small Success Thursday - Holiday edition


Happy Thursday everyone,

The past week seems to have been all about our kids and the things we do for them.

Our older son Bent the rim of one of the tires on his car and it took almost 2 weeks for it to get fixed. So he has had one of our cars since Aug 30. I came home form work and his car was no longer parked in front of the house and our mini van was left.

The younger participated in a marching band competition over the Holiday weekend. The High School band performed at a the football game Sunday afternoon. (Televised on ESPN). So early Saturday morning Hubby and I drove almost 500 miles in case they did not make finals so we could bring him back for the game. Well, they made finals, he stayed, we spent the night (Hubby got the hotel stay on his points), got up early and drove back home to still go to the football game with the band to be a part of the truck crew moving equipment. On our way, we through Buffalo New and made the side trip to Niagara Falls where we spent an hour hiking around and viewing the Falls from the top.

So I am ready for a quiet weekend. I hope to make a lot of progress on the wedding quilt. I have half of the squares complete. Hubby is playing golf and I want my son to drive in the city.

Linking up with Catholic Mom.

No comments: