Band Parents

Band Parents

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Menu Plan Monday on Tuesday


Oops, I missed Menu Plan Monday - My 12 YO stayed home due to allergies. I'm glad becasue I had a sinus headach that would not quit. But we are better today.

This week is grill out so as not to smell up the kitchen. LOL!

Mon- Burgers on the grill, baked beans, green beans

Tues - DS12 has a baseball game - Fast food night - Note: house showing between 6 & 7
Wed - Chicken breasts on the grill. I'll find somethign to marinate them in.
Thurs - Pork Chops on the grill
Fri - Homemade pizza
Visit Laura for more menus.
So we had 2 showing of the house over the weekend and 2 more scheduled for today. I do feel like I am living in a hotel. I like to leave things sitting out. I'm afraid to do a whole lot other than sit and watch TV. Can't mess anything up in case someone wants to vie the house. LOL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had a terrible sinus headache today. It's definitely that time of the year. Ugh!
Great menu plan.