Band Parents

Band Parents

Monday, July 02, 2007

Menu Plan Monday -July 2


My 12 YO came home from Camp G&G (Grandma and Grandpa's) yesterday. Unfortunately for him, he came almost a week early. My Dad has a ruptured disk in his back and we expect him to go for surgery soon. Thus they will not be able to come home for my cousin's wedding this weekend. The 12YO agreeded to be a server at the Wedding Mass. This weekend was the best way to get him. We met half way. It is good to have him home. Now he is available to put a prepared dinner casserole in the oven or even to put the crockpot on for me.
But for this week's menu:
Monday - Leftovers - Pizza, Cheeseburger sloppy joes before the 7yo's baseball gamE
Tuesday - Turket cutlets topped with dressing and turkey gravy
Wednesday - Independence day - Picnic at my cousins - I will take a layered salad and a dessert
Thursday - Chicken Breasts - Maybe kebobs.
Friday - Italian sausage
Have a great week. For more menus visit Laura at I'm an Organization Junkie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great meal plan!! Have a great week!