Band Parents

Band Parents

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Small Success Thursday - Jan 22

Hello, It is Thursday again, the day to remember the small things we accomplished in the business of life as a Mom.

- I accomplished a lot on my to-do list starting with a long weekend. I completed a Christmas runner. I promised my cousin I'd give her one when she saw that I made one for the family gift exchange but gave her something different. She is my son's Godmother. Last year I gave her and the exchange a mug rug. I also whipped up a Valentines one.
- I baked cookies to send to my twin nephews at College. I was too late in the Fall. I even go them mailed on Tuesday.
-I colored my hair.
-I decided to submit my application online for a position where supposedly, my resume had already bee given to the decision makers. A few hours after I submitted the application I got a call. So I think I am on the right track.

Linking up with Catholic Mom

No comments: