Band Parents

Band Parents

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Small Success Thursday - Summer school comes to an end


Hello,
Here's hoping I can find the time to join the linky at Catholic Mom today.

My 15Yo finished his Freshman year on a Friday and started summer school the following Monday. He took Gym and Health so he can take band, a language and a second math. But transportation has been mostly on me. At least getting him to there and home. For the past 2 weeks gym has been at a different place around town and he needed picked up, gotten lunch and back to the high school for health class. We did get him a ride 2 days in exchange for buying the driver's lunch and my parents came down on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Having them move back to town has been such a blessing to me. I am grateful their health is still good and they are active. So my first success is that I survives and it doesn't seem to have affected my job.

Dinner has been put on the table at and from home the last 6 or 7 days. Hubby even planned and cooked 2 of those meals.

I have been sleeping better. I have no idea what was keeping me up prior to last week, but it seems to be conquered. Last night I stayed awake until almost 10 so I did not wake (for good) before the alarm.

Maggie

No comments: