Band Parents

Band Parents

Friday, March 09, 2007

My Worries

So I am going to park my list here so that at work I can slow down, read my emails and understand what they are saying before I start to answer them.
  • gotta get the house decluttered, cleaned and painted for selling
  • I need to get it looking better in case my cousing and her Finacee come to look at it
  • If they decide not to buy it, will re have to replace the cement driveway?
  • Can we get our money's worth out of it?
  • Should we relace the kitchen floor?
  • What about the carpet?
  • What kind of Child care arrangements should I make for the summer for the 7 YO? Should I find a place close to Hubby's new workplace? That way I could drop him off on my way to work and Dad could pick him up. He will be playing baseball near the current home this summer.
  • Should I sign the 11 YO up for the mid summer wrestling camp? It is 9 a - 2p. Then there is the sticky issue of transportation.
  • Can I find a golf camp? He'd really like to do that.
  • Can we afford the kind of house we'd really like?
  • Will I be able to get the boys in a Catholic school? Which one? Should I put them on a waiting list?

No comments: