Band Parents

Band Parents

Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Suffering has ceased.

So I suffered with an intense sinus headach for about 26 hours. Last night about 7:30 I asked Hubby to run to the drugstore to get some Sudafed. An hour after I took those 2 little red pills, my headache was gone. I usually have some in the house. I did go looking for some in my tote bag. There were 2 but they had been reduced to powder.

Oh why did I take so long to find a desongestant? Ah stubbornness.

As a side note, the last time I purchased Sudafed was before the put it behind the counter. I bough a huge bottle of it. Now I think you need to show your driver's license and sign over your first born.

2 comments:

Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

It's weird, but some drugs are controlled because of what a person can make out of them. Some people can take those OTC drugs and make illegal drugs using them as an ingredient.

Unknown said...

I wish I could take Sudafed, but alas while it clears up my sinus' wonderfully, it also sends me flying as high as a kite.

I think that Sudafed is used in the home production of Meth and that is why you have to sign away your life for it now.