Band Parents

Band Parents

Monday, October 01, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - Oct 1


I did sit down and develop my plan. I kept thinking about posting it, but did nto get to it. So Here goes:
Sunday - Tip Roast in crockpot eaten with crusty bread and broccoli. I even made a chocolate pudding pie for dessert.
Monday - Sloppy joes - regular, We are trying Aldi's version of the Manwich sauce.
Tuesday - Chicken and rice
Wednesday - I plan to take the leftover beef and au ju and make vegatable beef soup.
Thursday - Not really sure - Spaghetti or more of the Kielbasa in the freezer.
Friday - Out for my birthday since Sat (my actual birthday) I am taking to byos to watch my cousin play football in Georgetown KY.
Have agreat day.
For more great Mnues, check out Laura's blog.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Great looking menu, everything looks yummy!!!

Happy MPM!

Sandra

JenJen said...

Happy birthday! :) I hope you enjoy it!

We don't really plan, so much as discuss what we'll be fixing. Here's what our week looks like so far, though:

-Mon-Damien made a stir fry.
-Tues-I'm making a vegan stroganoff
-Weds-D is probably making split pea soup

The rest of the week is unknown. We generally have enough food on hand to pull something together. We only plan 1-2 "fancy" or "elaborate" meals a week, and then we eat the leftovers the rest of the time. :)

~Jen M.