Band Parents

Band Parents

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Various and Sundry...

Hey Folks,
It's Wednesday. I feel rotten. I have this pounding in my head that is so hard it is annoying my stomach. I got half way to work this morning when I realized I left my laptop at home. So I turned around to get it. It cost me an hour. I almost wish I had stayed home.

The 8yo is still struggling. I feel like I was completely off my game. I made the assumption that chaging schools would be a piece of cake for him. But it's not. We talked about another incident at school. He started to go back to his room. I did not like the look on his face so I called him back. As I wrapped my arms aroung his he burst into tears. He said he was having a hard time. I told him we woudl do what ever we can to help him.

This morning I reminded him to "treat others the way you want them to treat you." I hope he remembers it.

Speaking of the 8 Yo, Sunday, on our drive home from North Carolina he asked if I had my laptop.
"yes"
"Can I use it to get on the internet?"
"Sorry Bud, we do not ahve Road Runner in the car."

I guess I need to expalin how wireless internet is more like a cell phone that Tv or radio signals.

No comments: