Band Parents

Band Parents

Monday, October 29, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - Oct 29th


Boy, I think I almost hyperventilated when I saw Orgjunkie had moved her blog.. I do enjoy reading about her adventures.
Anyways, for my Menu
Mon- Hubby's BD - Not sure at 9:30 AM. I pulled ground beef out of hte freezer, but that was this Am and it will not be thawed. I may stop and pick up a steak. I did take him out for Ribs last night.
Tues- Chicken Pot pie from leftovers of the beer can chicken we grilled on Saturday
Wed - Hubby is out of toen until Friday - Maybe I'll use the defrosting ground beef and make Johnny Marzetti.
Thurs - Soup and Sandwiches
Fri - Dad's Home Yea! He can decide. LOL! Hubby works half days on Friday. I have been getting into the habit of leaving Friday dinners in his lap. Poor Guy.
Check out Laur's new blog for more great Menus

No comments: