Band Parents

Band Parents

Friday, January 26, 2007

ADHD 11 YO pulls straight A's

So I get an email from Mrs. C, my 11 YO's teacher. She is so excited for him. He's bringing home a report card with straight As. At midterm he had a few B's and complaints about missing assignments. I told him a C was not acceptable and if he brought one home that I would severely limit his internet privleges. I also told him that with just a little bit of effort he could get straight As. And so he did!

I have emailed Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles. I want to make a huge deal out of this so he does it again. He's already gotten 4 emails in his inbox that I know of. This weekend we will allow him to decide what to do for a treat.

Oh and so far, having him both boys earn thier XBox time is working well. The 11yo is bringing out his agenda without being asked. The 7 YO is looking for work to do to earn his time.

No comments: