Band Parents

Band Parents

Thursday, October 26, 2006

100TH Post

So I've made it to 100. I started the tradition 100 things about me list, but I was not happy with it. I only made it to 57. There are things I write about and things I don't. I don't feel too compelled to mark this as a special occasion...

So anyways, Yesterday I sent an email to Hubby and the 11 YO about what I planned for supper. It is amazing how many question I get about what's for supper. Maybe I should send them to my blog so they can read my menu plan monday posts. But then again, I really have not talked much to them about my blog.

Anyways, back to the email. The 11 your replied quite nicely that leftovers worked for him and he's see me when I got home. I just struck me as very mature. He tend to mumble at home and he's always in motion. One of the reasons I consented to setting him up an account is that it would be one more way to learn to compose his thoughts and communicate with Grandparents and such. So I guess it's working.

No comments: