Band Parents

Band Parents

Monday, October 30, 2006

Menu Plan Monday



Mon - Tacos

Tues - (Beggar's night) Chicken and Rice Casserole. - I will prepare tonight and have the 11 YO put it in the oven for a 5:30 dinner time

Wed - (Wrestling Practice night) - Freezer night - We have these frozen Italian-stuffed chicken breasts from Market Day. While I try to avoid this type of food because of the unpronounceable ingredients, the family loves them. So I get them for just this sort of night. They can pop them in the Microwave and eat before I get home.

Thurs - Pork Chops and Baked beans.

Fri - Hubby and the 7 YO are off to Chicago. Hubby's Dad took Hubby and his siblings to Downtown Chicago on the L for their 7th Birthday. Since we don't live there, Hubby took the older and will take the younger for the weekend and ride on the L , go to the Sears Tower and eat downtown. I think Grandpa is going to join them. So the 11 Yo and I will come up with something.

For more Menu ideas, visit Laura at Org Junkie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This girl just loves Smothered Pork Chops. These days we enjoy pork chops with baked green apples. Yummy.