Band Parents

Band Parents

Friday, October 13, 2006

Weekend is here!

So the 7 yo has a soccer game tonight and tomorrow morning.
Hubby is going into work tomorrow before he coaches the noon game.

My coworker told me not to bother to come in during the wee hours of Sunday morning for the data center outage. As the manager I would be more trouble than help. Ok. The 11 YO has his last golf match and banquet early Sunday. So maybe I will go and be a Eucharistic minister at 9:00 Mass. The 7 yo can handle sitting in his pew during this time.

I am worried about how things are at home. the 11 yo has been home all day. But Hubby will arrive before me so I will not have to deal with the trash pit the child can create.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Hope you have a good weekend and that things ran smoothly :)