Band Parents

Band Parents

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Baseball season is coming to an end!

Tonight, if the rain stops, is the 11 YO's last baseball game of the season. The 6 YO's last T-ball game was rained out Tuesday. I'm ready. The 11 YO played in 2 leagues this year. The first was on the school team. They started in Mid April and fininshed up at the end of May. Then the rec leauge started games in Mid-may. Since Mid-May the 6 YO has games Tues and Thurs. The 11 yo played 2 days a week, usually Monday and Friday. That's just made my commute worse. I was rushing home to get to a baseball game. There was little time in the evenings to realx let alone do some basic housework. I guess we were blessed to have our weekends Baseball-free. We are looking forward to about 4 weeks of no evening activities. I'm in a routine where I am getting home about 5:10. That gives me time to get a meal on the table before 6:00. That will make me feel like a better Mom if I can cook a nice meal several times a week and we can sit and eat it together.

No comments: