Band Parents

Band Parents

Friday, August 25, 2006

Patch Day 2 ADHD Post

Yesterday we left the patch on for about 12 hours. B was still Chatty Charlie at dinner last night. But he was a little more focused. I still think we may have to supplement the patch with a pill. But we'll observe him over the weekend and call the doctor on Monday.

The glue is very sticky and the red mark on his hip lasted quite a while on his hip. We did notice when applying this mornings patch that he had not scrubbed the glue off from Wednesday.

Other ADHD Patch Entries
Pioneers
Patch Day 1

3 comments:

Shane said...

My 9 year old son has ADHD as well. It was interesting to read your son's experience with the patch. I'm interested in it as well for my son. I have an ADHD blog you might want to stop by sometime... adhdguide.blogspot.com. Good luck getting your son's dosage and timing right. I'll be checking back.

Kat said...

I am an adult with ADD and use the patch now. I used to take Adderall in the morning and Focalin around 1:00 pm. It is very liberating to not have to take the pill in the afternoon. The redness does stay around and sometimes the patch itches. But it is worth it to me. It works so well! I wish your son luck with it and hope that more people get to discover how wonderful it is. Of course, not everything works for everyone, but if he can be on the patch it will eliminate the highs and lows from the pill forms of ADD medicine. Again I wish you and your son well.

鐵火卷John said...

,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社