Band Parents

Band Parents

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Vacation blogging

Ok, So we are on the North Carolina coast in a 4 bedroom "cottage". There are 11 of us here. The six kids are between 11 and 6. But this darn place has wireless interent - for free. It is both a blessing and a curse. I am able to keep up with my work emails. A system deployment scheduled for next Monday has been postponed becasue I am not there to starighten things out. My chief tech was away for two weeks and we missed each other. So he did not realize that we changed the way we were planning to deploy. He was under the impression that this would effect all email users, but we chaned it so They need to put a keyword in the subject line to encrypt the emails. He wanted to notify the entire popluation that emails would be electronically scanned. The CIO got upset because that is not what he was briefed. AACK! So I am worrying about this on my vacation.

No comments: