Band Parents

Band Parents

Monday, September 18, 2006

Menu Plan Monday


Well now, I am going to try this post exclusively via email. My Web browser is not pulling anything up this AM.

Mon (Ground Beef night) – Cheeseburger sloppy joes, green bean, sliced pears

Tues (Poultry night) – Turkey cutlets with\Dijon-mayo coating, Broccoli, rice

Wed (A’s Birthday) – Burgers on the grill, cake and ice cream for dessert

Thurs (Soccer game) – Beef roast in the crockpot

Fri – I am staying after work. So the family will fend for themselves..

Check out Org Junkie’s site for more menus

ed: The banner did not come across in the email. I had to go back in, edit my post and put it here. Just so you all know. M

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Yummy week! My menu is up.

Happy Monday

Jenny said...

Sounds superb!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...I love sloppy joes! I've never even thought about adding cheese..sounds even better! But alas, my family HATES sloppy joes...sigh....

thanks for sharing!

Laura said...

Sounds great!

April said...

I like how you break up your menu by meats . Good idea.!

Anonymous said...

Yummy, I just had sloppy joes yesterday :)

Great menu :)