Band Parents

Band Parents

Monday, September 18, 2006

Menu Plan Monday


Well now, I am going to try this post exclusively via email. My Web browser is not pulling anything up this AM.

Mon (Ground Beef night) – Cheeseburger sloppy joes, green bean, sliced pears

Tues (Poultry night) – Turkey cutlets with\Dijon-mayo coating, Broccoli, rice

Wed (A’s Birthday) – Burgers on the grill, cake and ice cream for dessert

Thurs (Soccer game) – Beef roast in the crockpot

Fri – I am staying after work. So the family will fend for themselves..

Check out Org Junkie’s site for more menus

ed: The banner did not come across in the email. I had to go back in, edit my post and put it here. Just so you all know. M

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Yummy week! My menu is up.

Happy Monday

Jenny said...

Sounds superb!! Thanks for sharing!

Jenny D said...

Mmmmm...I love sloppy joes! I've never even thought about adding cheese..sounds even better! But alas, my family HATES sloppy joes...sigh....

thanks for sharing!

org junkie said...

Sounds great!

April said...

I like how you break up your menu by meats . Good idea.!

sandra said...

Yummy, I just had sloppy joes yesterday :)

Great menu :)