Band Parents

Band Parents

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Works for Me Wednesday - Classic Edition



Aug 31 I posted about a book, The Organized Student, that I read and how I was going to work with my son on implementing these techniques for this school year.

So Here's my follow-up. He brought home his interm reports card last Friday. He has one B and the rest A's. And his B in English is only 1.5 points away form A status. He has not had any missing assignments. Wait, I signed one. but the work was done, he just left the notebook at home. But that's only once. So I am satisfied. He seems to be doing a better job at moving his paper from school to home and back. Now it is the beginning of hte year. But he like his teacher's planner. It gives him plenty of room to write in it. His binder is keeping his loose papers handy and easy to find.

For more classic ideas visit Shannon.

No comments: