Band Parents

Band Parents

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Slow Cooker Thursday

Hi, I have the cranberry pork roast in my crockpot today.

But I want to post what I did a few weeks ago. Dh was out of town. He does not like Ham much, but I made ham and green beans.

Take a Ham Butt - Acutaly I just had about 1/4 ham from the grocery store.
Green beans - Fresh work well, But i used frozen.
Potatoes chopped in chucks (We are not big potato fams so I left it out)

Put it on low and let it cook 6 hours.

Yum

Check out Sandra's site for more recipes

2 comments:

Sandra said...

We love ham and potatoes in my house, to this recipe is a must try for us :)

Thanks for sharing and playing along, and let me know how the cranberry pork roast is, would love to try it :)

Have a great day,
Sandra

Ms. Kathleen said...

Love ham, spuds and green beans. Sounds yummy!